Thursday, September 22, 2016

“Where’ve You Been Susan?”

"Where've you been?" is a question I get asked a lot these days.  I’ve been on hiatus from more than just this blog.  I’ve taken time off from a number of other activities and connections as well; and it has been good.  However, I’m now ready to re-enter the wider world again.  At some point I may share what prompted my absence, but I’m not ready to do so yet.  Please bear with me.

First, let me assure everyone that Barry and I are fine.  We have never been better, both health-wise and relationship-wise.  However, we have been busy, so it was good to slow some things down a bit.

My sister, Carol, is also doing great and we have been seeing a lot of her.  Since I last blogged, a new man has come into her life and she is thoroughly enjoying it.  His name is Henry, and he is a wonderful and kind gentleman about her age.  He is also quite kinky with a naturally submissive side similar to Barry’s.  Carol actually met him through FetLife, so that is not surprising.  They’ve been seeing each other for about four months now and seem to be developing a very close relationship.  During the last two weeks, we have actually started to play together a little bit, so there may be some interesting stories for me to tell (with Carol’s permission, of course).

I hope my small band of loyal readers are well and have not forgotten me.  I apologize for disappearing, but it did me a lot of good; and my absence has made me realize that I miss having this outlet to share some things in my life that can’t be shared with most other people.

It feels good to start typing again.

Susan

8 comments:

  1. Welcome back to blogging! I look forward to your new posts and adventures. I haven't abandoned you guys.....(but once you have the time, please return the favor and visit me as well. For some reason blogger comments seem to be at an all-time low now matter how high the traffic.)

    And I am glad that the reason for your hiatus was nothing as serious as a relationship problem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your adventures have been missed. Glad to see all is OK and you will once again post more. It will be interesting to see how the new relationship fits in. Happy play times.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to have you back. I am not always to happy to read what stuff you make your husband go through, but hey, it's your lifestyle.

    I do love to read stuff where Barry get's a well deserved orgasm, without the punishment stuff afterwards.

    Best wishes,

    Marco

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't tell you how happy it makes me to learn that you two are happy and well. So glad to have you back. Looking forward to future posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back, you have been missed! I was worried that you had completely dropped out of blogging without notice. From my perspective, this is one of the very best blogs available about a real life, loving relationship that focuses on some serious female to male spanking.
    As evidenced by my own lack of posting to my blog lately, it is difficult to find the time to keep up a steady stream of writing, even when you may have some good things to write about. Thank you for taking the time and making the effort to share with your readers. As you noted, it is nice to be able to share some things that you can't share with most (or any other) people in your life.
    mrbill

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad that you are back and that all is well with you and Barry.
    I look forward to following your newest adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you everyone for the kind and welcoming comments. It is good to be back.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete